shrimalya

shrimalya

Sean Griswold's Head - Lindsey Leavitt I don't even know where to start this review from.This book was wonderful in all ways.Payton's father is suffering from multiple sclerosis and she discovers that her parents had kept this from her for a few months.Her organised life spirals down as she tries to cope up and deal with her father's new condition.This book gives us a glimpse on how the family members of people suffering from serious diseases feel.The only mistake that our protagonist makes is that even though her father has MS she pushes him away and is angry towards her parents for keeping this from her.Nevertheless she realizes her fault and comes to terms with everything and starts believing that her father having MS is not the end of the world.Also because of her counsellers's suggestion she chooses a focus object-Sean's head.And she discovers things about him and develops a very sweet relationship with him.This book has humour and seriousness in a perfect mix.Lindsey's writing style just reminds me of Elizabeth Scott's books.Anyway I loved this book very much and I am looking forward to reading some of Lindsey's other books.